According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Communication Technology Market is accounted for $5.22 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $24.39 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 18.7% during the forecast period.
— Factors such as rising contribution of electronic systems in passenger cars, government mandates and industry norms to reduce emission and improve the safety of vehicles are fuelling the market growth. However, more complexity and less reliability of electronics architecture are hampering the market.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/automotive-communication-technology-market/request-sample
Automotive Communication Technology is helped in vehicle for uninterrupted and better communication with other vehicles. The automotive industry has evolved rapidly over the past decade with the rising usage of Electronic Control Units (ECUs), which have positively influenced the way various automobile subsystems communicate.
Among bus module, Controller Area Network (CAN) segment has substantial growth during the forecast period. The increase in electronic components in the powertrain and body control & comfort applications is driving the market for CAN in the global automotive communication technology market.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period. The market growth in the region can be attributed to factors such as factory fitted advanced electronics and government initiatives regarding the use of electronics to minimize the emissions from powertrain system and improve the safety applications in the vehicle.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/automotive-communication-technology-market
Some of the key players in global automotive communication technology market are Texas Instruments, Intel, Microchip, Toshiba, Xilinx, on Semiconductor, Robert Bosch, Rohm Semiconductor, Infineon, Broadcom, Cypress Semiconductor, NXP, Continental, Renesas, Melexis, Stmicroelectronics, Elmos Semiconductor, Qualcomm, Vector Informatik and Maxim Integrated.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/automotive-communication-technology-market
Vehicle Classes Covered:
Bus Modules Covered:
• Media-Oriented Systems Transport (MOST)
• Local Interconnect Network (LIN)
• Controller Area Network (CAN)
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• Body Control & Comfort
• Safety & Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS)
• Infotainment & Communication
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 520057