MarketStudyReport.com add New Report ‘Global Brushless DC Motor Market’ to its research database. The report focuses on global major leading players with information such as company profiles, Growth, product segment, technology segment, end user segment and region.
— The Global Brushless DC Motor Market is projected to grow from USD 9675.9 million in 2019 to USD 13420 million by 2024, at a CAGR of 6.8%.
Brushless DC Motor electric motor (BLDC motors, BL motors) also known as electronically commutated motors (ECMs, EC motors), or synchronous DC motors, are synchronous motors powered by DC electricity via an inverter or switching power supply which produces an AC electric current to drive each phase of the motor via a closed loop controller. The controller provides pulses of current to the motor windings that control the speed and torque of the motor.
Request a sample of this premium report at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/2100628/?utm_source=MarketersMedia&utm_medium=MM
Scope of the Report:
The global average price of Brushless DC Motors Market is stable from 2013 to 2017. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in slowly decreasing trend in the following five years. Brushless DC Motors is widely used in HDD (Hard Disk Drives Spindle Motor), ODD (Optical Disk Driver Motor), Home Appliance. HDD is the largest application area with market share over 48%.
China is the largest consumption region of Brushless DC Motors, with a consumption market share nearly 31% in 2017. Europe is the second largest consumption region of Brushless DC Motors, enjoying consumption market share over 20% in 2017. Asia Pacific (APAC) region seems to have good growth potential in the coming years. This growth can be attributed to the increasing demand in China, Japan and India.
Market competition is not intense. Nidec, Minebea Mitsumi, Shinano Kenshi, Maxon Motor, Johnson Electric, Portescap, Allied Motion, HyUnion Holding, Tsiny Motor, Topband, Constar, AMETEK, Fulling Motor and Telco are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry. Nidec is the world’s No.1 manufacturer with market share over 41%.
This report focuses on the Brushless DC Motor in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
• Minebea Mitsumi
• Shinano Kenshi
• Maxon Motor
• Johnson Electric
• Allied Motion
• HyUnion Holding
• Tsiny Motor
• Fulling Motor
Request a discount on standard prices of this premium report at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/check-for-discount/2100628/?utm_source=MarketersMedia&utm_medium=MM
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Home Appliance
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
• Chapter 1, to describe Brushless DC Motor product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
• Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Brushless DC Motor, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Brushless DC Motor in 2017 and 2018.
• Chapter 3, the Brushless DC Motor competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
• Chapter 4, the Brushless DC Motor breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 12, Brushless DC Motor market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Brushless DC Motor sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Table of Contents:
1 Market Overview
1.1 Brushless DC Motor Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.3.3 Home Appliance
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
188.8.131.52 United States Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
184.108.40.206 Canada Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
220.127.116.11 Mexico Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
18.104.22.168 Germany Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
22.214.171.124 France Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
126.96.36.199 UK Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
188.8.131.52 Russia Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
184.108.40.206 Italy Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
220.127.116.11 China Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
18.104.22.168 Japan Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
22.214.171.124 Korea Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
126.96.36.199 India Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
188.8.131.52 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.4.4 South America, Middle East and Africa
184.108.40.206 Brazil Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
220.127.116.11 Egypt Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
22.214.171.124 South Africa Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
126.96.36.199 Turkey Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.5 Market Dynamics
1.5.1 Market Opportunities
1.5.2 Market Risk
1.5.3 Market Driving Force
Marketstudyreport.com allows you to manage and control all corporate research purchases to consolidate billing and vendor management. You can eliminate duplicate purchases and customize your content and license management.
Name: Arun Hegde
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Study Report
Address: 4 North Main Street, Selbyville, Delaware 19975 USA
Release ID: 88899864