Global animal feed additives market size is projected to be valued at USD 22.97 billion by 2025. Asia Pacific exhibits the highest growth potential in the global animal feed additives Industry.
— Feed additives contain extra nutrients or drugs. It is specially made for livestock which contains the nutrients like fatty acid, amino acid, vitamins, minerals, anti-fungal products, steroids, and more. The additives can improve the digestive ability of the livestock, improves internal body health, and enhances the quality of the feed. This animal feed is given especially to the domestic animals that are commonly called fodder by humans which helps in improving their profitability. The good quality of feed ensures the better health of the animals.
Get a sample copy of the Animal Feed Additives market report 2020-2025 @ https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/695
The domestics animals like cat, dog, sheep, cattle, poultry, and birds are given these kinds of feed to improve the nutritional value of the food which in turn enhances food quality and gives better returns to the farmers or businesses. These benefits offered by the feed additives have increased their demand in the livestock businesses thereby driving the Animal Feed Additives Market.
Agronomic and climatic factors are responsible for improving the nutritive value of feeds. Moreover, it improves the metabolism, production of milk, and more, and enhances the reproductive health of the animals. Feed additives are also given in the foods of the animals for prophylactic purposes which prevent the occurrence of disease in the animals. This enables the animals to improve the immune response thereby getting strong to fight the infection. The feed additives also act as a physiological booster that improves immune functionalities, stress resistance, and improves the reproduction. Many components are contained in the feed additives such as oils, acidifiers, probiotics, prebiotics, immune stimulants, and feed attractants. This has led to the adoption of advanced animal husbandry practices driving the global demand for the Animal Feed Additives Market.
Browse Complete Report along with TOC @ https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/industry-reports/animal-feed-additives-market
The top companies manufacturing feed additives and leading the Animal Feed Additives Market are Alltech, Adisseo, Kemin, Nutreco, InVivo, Chr. Hansen, Novozymes, Ajinomoto, Solvay, DSM, BASF, Evonik, ADM, DowDuPont, and Cargill among others. However, restrictions imposed by various governments across the world for using feed additives are the major restraint hampering the growth of the Animal Feed Additives Market.
Key manufacturers in the global animal feed additives market are majorly involved in product innovations and frequent regulatory interventions boost R&D spending, thus, evolving the industry. Over the past few years, there has been a substantial increase in mergers and, acquisitions among market participants to gain access to regional markets and improve their presence across the value chain. Some of the key players operating in the market include BASF SE, DSM N.V., Novozymes, Evonik, Danisco (DuPont), Kemin, and Cargill.
Key segments of the global animal feed additives market
Type Overview, 2015-2025 (Kilo tons) (USD Million)
• Amino acids
• Feed enzymes
o Non-Starch Polysaccharides & Others
• Feed Acidifiers
• Others (Trace Minerals, NPN and so on)
Livestock Overview, 2015-2025 (Kilo tons) (USD Million)
Regional Overview, 2015-2025 (Kilo tons) (USD Million)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of APAC
• Rest of World (RoW)
Make an Enquire to Buy this Report @
Reasons for the study
• The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global animal feed additives market
• While studying the market, we observed that feed additives are widely regulated by agencies such as EU
• Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region owing to increasing meat production in India and major consumption in China
• The global animal feed additives market is projected to witness lucrative opportunity in developing regions of Latin America and Middle East & Africa due to accelerating demand for protein diet because of rising financial status of consumers
What does the report include?
• The study on the global animal feed additives market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, trends, and opportunities
• Additionally, the market has been evaluated using the SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces’ analysis and PESTEL analysis
• The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of ingredients, application and region. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
• Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
• The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Adroit Market Research is an India-based business analytics and consulting company incorporated in 2018. Our target audience is a wide range of corporations, manufacturing companies, product/technology development institutions and industry associations that require understanding of a Market’s size, key trends, participants and future outlook of an industry. We intend to become our clients’ knowledge partner and provide them with valuable Market insights to help create opportunities that increase their revenues. We follow a code- Explore, Learn and Transform. At our core, we are curious people who love to identify and understand industry patterns, create an insightful study around our findings and churn out money-making roadmaps.
Account Manager Global
3131 McKinney Ave Ste 600, Dallas,
Phone No.: USA: +1 972-362 -8199/ +91 9665341414
Email: Send Email
Organization: Adroit Market Research
Address: 3131 McKinney Ave Ste 600 Dallas, TX 75204, U.S.A
Release ID: 89008764