Orbis Research has announced the addition of the “2019 Market Research Report on Global Analog Integrated Circuit (IC) to store by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
— The analog integrated circuit (IC) market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.5%, during the forecast period of 2019-2024. Automated constraint checks enhance analog design reliability, which is a key trend in the growth of the market. Many layout-dependent and operational environment variation effects that reduce reliability are hard to predict. Analog designers use layout best practices to mitigate variation impact, but verification can be time-consuming, difficult, and prone to error. Automated layout checks can quickly find and accurately correct the reliability issues, improving performance and product lifetime of the final product, reducing overall design time, and increasing designer productivity.
Get a sample of the report from: https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/3587073
- Increasing adoption of IoT in various industries is demanding the analog IC design. Analog devices has a large portfolio of sensing, measuring, interpreting, connecting, and power management parts. A new wave of products such as sensor-filled medical and scientific instrumentation are growing, so the space and thermal design constraints of these systems has necessitated a new class of power converters that can deliver the necessary performance metrics of small, compact, and thermally efficient footprints to power the internal circuits. Analog devices such as the recently released LTM4661 step-up µModule regulator elevates the power supply designer’s task, which is driving the market.
- Rising proliferation of smartphones, feature phones, and tablets are driving the market. Analog ICs are used in a wide range of applications including third and forth generation (3G/4G) radio base stations and portable device batteries. RFICs (Radio Frequency ICs) which are widely use in cellphones and wireless devices are analog circuits that usually run in the frequency range of 3 kHz to 2.4 GHz (3,000 hertz to 2.4 billion hertz) circuits that would work at about 1 THz (1 trillion hertz) being in development, which grows the analog IC market in this segment.
Scope of the Report
The analog integrated circuit (IC) operates over an entire range of continuous values of the signal amplitude which are used for various functions that require variable output signals, for radio-frequency and audio-frequency amplifiers. The market is growing as every digital consumer product from appliances and cell phones to music players, has analog ICs feeding its digital heart, including other applications such as automotive, military and government, etc.
Key Market Trends
Automotive Sector to Hold a Significant Share
- With the growth of autonomous vehicles, the demand for new chip design is growing. Analog circuits are needed on every chip to interface between the real world and the digital world. Application specific analog IC sales for the autonomous vehicle are projected to grow in future as backup cameras, blind-spot detectors, and other systems are added to the vehicles.
- LIDAR is a key pillar of Analog Devices holistic Drive360 Autonomous Driving Solutions strategy. LIDAR utilizes pulses of light to translate the physical world into 3D digital images in real time with a high level of confidence which facilitate the mainstream adoption of Automotive LIDAR Systems, which increases the growth of analog IC market.
- Texas Instruments has introduced a series of single-chip millimeter-wave (80 GHz) sensor products, built in standard CMOS, that it is offering to fulfill a range of distance-measurement-based sensing functions in autonomous car. As the process is CMOS, it has also been able to integrate the complete analog front end with good signal processing and accurate detection over a spread of distances.
- Analog integrated circuit signal processing having automotive application is a device known as a “phase-locked loop” (PLL). This circuit can be used with certain analog (continuous time) sensors to provide an analog signal that can be further processed by a digital electronic signal system after it is sampled. Autonomous vehicles relying on light-based image sensors often struggle to see through blinding conditions, such as fog. PLL chip that locks the sub-terahertz frequency of all 32 local oscillation signals to a stable, low-frequency reference help to steer the driverless cars efficiently.
For more Information or Any Query Visit: https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/3587073
Asia-Pacific to Hold the Largest Market Share
- Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share of the market studied, due to the presence of several established vendors of analog ICs, as well as the established electronics industry, in the region. The region has emerged as a major automotive hub, with a maximum market share in terms of vehicle production as well as sales, as China continues to account for a large and growing portion of new car shipments, which drives the analog IC market.
- The region is dominated by computer hardware and smartphones. With growing demand for compact and light-weight electronic devices such as wearables, the analog IC market is bound to show positive numbers in the long run. There has been a significant rise in the usage of fitness wearables especially in the case of the population concerned about the fitness issues and other sportspersons. Therefore, this rising trend of wearable devices is expected to drive the market in this region. Also, IoT devices are dependent on analog devices to collect the data used for the device’s operation, so the growth of analog ICs is projected to be robust, over the forecast period in Asia-Pacific.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V. is moving into automotive radar by partnering with Hawkeye Technology Co., that could cement its foothold in the Chinese market, which will help in the development of imaging radar integrating with analog modulated for processing power. The collaboration could open the door for the Dutch chipmaker to play a bigger role in China, where the growth rate of automotive radar is approximately twice that of the rest of the world, owing to which the analog IC market will grow in future.
The analog integrated circuit (IC) market is highly fragmented. Manufacturers compete on the basis of product innovation and technology differentiation. Many companies are increasingly investing in developing analog ICs, to gain the first-mover advantage and a competitive edge. Key players are Analog Devices Inc., Global Mixed-mode Technology Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, etc. Recent developments in the market are -
- May 2019 - Continuing to drive innovation in analog/mixed-signal IC fabrication, X-FAB Silicon Foundries SE announced the introduction of SubstrateXtractor. SubstrateXtractor is set to dramatically reduce the number of design iterations required leading to much lower engineering overheads. This results in a faster time to market making a first-time-right analog design possible, which will be integrated into X-FAB’s process design kit (PDK) and available for use with the company’s popular XH018 high voltage 0.18µm mixed-signal CMOS offering.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 88911882