Celina Tent Inc.,recently earned ISO Certification for four of its production and distribution facilities worldwide.
Celina Tent Inc., known within the industry as ‘Celina,’ recently earned one of the highest achievements with a zero-findings quality audit for four of its production and distribution facilities. All four facilities (located in Ohio and China) will now be ISO 9001:2015 certified -- an international quality standard.—
"Achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification across Celina facilities worldwide means our customers are assured that our company is managed to the highest quality standard," Jill Roy, Vice President at Celina, says. "I am extremely proud of my team for their achievement, which proves their personal commitment and the company’s overall commitment, to ensuring quality and providing the best possible products to all customers.”
An ISO 9001:2015 certification ultimately means Celina has the quality management systems and processes in place to ensure the company consistently delivers products that meet customer expectations and regulatory requirements.
To sustain its commitment to quality, Celina recently promoted Josh Horner to quality manager. Horner is responsible for developing and maintaining quality processes on the floor to ensure high standards and continuous growth in quality.
“We are dedicated to constant improvement and development,” Roy says. “Achieving and maintaining an ISO 9001:2015 accreditation ensures we have the processes and systems in place to do just that."
The audit was completed December 8-10, 2020. Celina has been internationally certified since 2019.
The four facilities now ISO 9001:2015 certified include:
● Our manufacturing facility in Celina, Ohio
● Our distribution center in Celina, Ohio
● Our manufacturing facility in St. Marys, Ohio
● Our production facility in China
Who is Celina?
Celina is a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of tents, textile products and event equipment. With locations in the United States, United Kingdom, China and the Philippines, Celina has five main divisions:
● Celina Event & Hospitality (tents, tables, chairs, etc.)
● Celina Manufacturing (engineered fabric solutions for industrial clients)
● Celina Agriculture (barn curtains, truck tarps, etc.)
● Celina Government & Military (military and humanitarian shelters)
● Celina Marketing & Promotion (custom branded tents, flags, banners, etc.)
Release ID: 88995721