The Increasing demand for acrylonitrile butadiene styrene in the construction and automotive industry is driving the market for Acrylonitrile.
— The global Acrylonitrile market is forecast to reach USD 90.26 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Acrylonitrile is the main monomer of synthetic fibers commonly called acrylics, which are defined as a manufactured fiber in which the fiber-forming substance is any long-chain synthetic polymer composed of at least 85% by weight of acrylonitrile units. The increasing production of carbon fiber is also likely to drive the market demand up. Most of the carbon fibers are made from an organic polymer known as polyacrylonitrile (PAN), which is manufactured using acrylonitrile. Thus, growth in the demand for carbon fiber will boost the demand for the market product.
This is the latest report, covering the current COVID-19 scenario. The Coronavirus pandemic has greatly affected the global industry. It has brought along various changes in market conditions. The rapidly changing market scenario and the initial and future assessment of the impact are covered in the research report. The report discusses all major aspects of the market with expert opinions on the current status along with a historical analysis.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2852
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Asahi Chemicals, SINOPEC, Petro China, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Co., Mitsubishi Rayon Co., INEOS, Taekwang Industrial Co., Ascend Performance Materials Operations LLC, and Sumitomo Chemical Co, among others.
Asia Pacific held the largest market share throughout the forecast period. High demand for electrical and electronics, home appliances, gadgets, and automobiles in China and India are encouraging market growth. Moreover, the growth in the construction sector in the developing nations are also boosting market demand. China, Japan, Taiwan, Korea are the hub of semiconductors, and this also encourages the growth of the market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Acrylonitrile market on the basis of application, end-user, distribution channel and region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
• Acrylic Fiber
• Styrene-Acrylonitrile Resin (SAR)
• Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
• Electrical and Electronics
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
Buy Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2852
Further key findings from the report suggest
• An increase in demand from the automotive industry is one of the primary reasons for the growth of the market. Manufacturers in the automotive industry are using composites and plastics in automotive structure, exterior, interior, powertrain, and electrical component as well. This is boosting the demand of the market in the segment.
• Direct sales channel is one of the mode of distribution channels in the acrylonitrile market. These channel take the shortest route to the consumer and are sold directly to them. Most of the automotive companies have their own stores, where they sell their own manufactured cars.
• Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene is a sturdy engineering thermoplastic and amorphous polymer that is used in the production of lightweight, rigid, and molded products which are used in a diverse set of end-use applications. It is normally used to manufacture protective housing for power tools and plastic face guards for a wall socket.
• ABS is also commonly used in the automotive industry for manufacturing of items, including plastic alloys and decorative interior car parts. In the construction industry, this polymer finds application in the production of plastic tubing and corrugated plastic structures.
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Read the full Research Report along with a table of contents, facts and figures, charts, graphs, etc. @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/acrylonitrile-market
Thank you for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise reports specifically for the regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, or Middle East & Africa.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88957914