Acrylic Acid -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2023
— Acrylic Acid Industry
Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Acrylic Acid -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2023” To Its Research Database
Globally, the market for acrylic acid is growing at a CAGR of 5.14% during forecasted period (2016-2022). Acrylic acid, a specialty petrochemical which has formula CH2=CHOOH and CAS (Chemical Abstracts Services) Number 79-10-7. It is produced from propylene which is a byproduct of ethylene and gasoline production. Properties of acrylic acid includes colorless liquid, adaptable to low temperature, good weather ability, acidic odor easily miscible with water, alcohols, ethers, and chloroform. Owing to such properties the use is diverse in number of applications, namely surface coatings, sealants & adhesive, agriculture, plastic sheets, diapers and others.
Super absorbent polymers represent represents of the market share of acrylic acid in U.S. which is slightly higher as compared to its market share in Canada. Acrylic acid is used in broad range of applications namely surface coatings, adhesive & sealants, textiles, paper coating, paint industry and cement modifiers. Surface coatings, such as paints contribute of the market. Solvent based coatings are being replaced by water based paints, as governments across the globe have restricted the use of volatile organic compound (VOCs). Due to this factor the market of surface coatings is growing at a faster pace. Adhesive and sealants are second largest segment accounting two third of acrylic acid application. Acrylic acid esters are also used in other applications including modifiers for synthetic resins; emulsion and solutions for leather finishes and binders
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1253834-global-acrylic-acid-market-trends-forecast-2016-2020
The key players in market includes BASF, The Dow Chemical Company, Arkema, Nippon shokubai co., ltd., LG chemicals., Shenyang Chemical Co Ltd's., and Mitsubishi Chemical
• The global acrylic acid market is expected to reach USD 18,315.3 million by 2022
• Regionally, North- America has the largest market of USD 4,947.7 million by 2022
• China accounted for the largest market share of 58.00% in 2014, with a market value of USD 2,635.5 Million and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.53% during the forecast period. India was the second-largest market in 2014, valued at USD 681.6 Million in 2014; it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.24%.
• Diaper market accounted for the largest market share registering CAGR of 5.85% during the forecasted period
• On basis of type segment, superabsorbent polymers holds the market share of 19% in 2015
The report covers brief analysis of geographical region includes
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East
Study Objectives of Acrylic acid Market
• To study detail of acrylic acid market by source, by application and by region in forecasted period 2022.
• To identify the market dynamics of acrylic acid market dynamics by drivers, restrains, opportunities and challenges.
• To analyze various factors like value chain analysis and porters five forces model.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of market segment with respect to North America, Europe, APAC and RoW.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• To track mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, new product development of specified company.
• Manufacturers and distributors of acrylic acid.
• Suppliers and traders of acrylic acid.
• Government, associations and industrial bodies.
• Investors and Trade experts.
• Consulting in chemical experts.
Ø Methyl Methacrylate
Ø Butyl acrylate
Ø Ethyl acrylate
Ø Acrylic resin
Ø Acrylic acid production
Ø Methacrylic Acid
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)
Name: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 286777