MarketsandMarkets Presenting The 5th Annual Biomarker and Companion Diagnostics Conference in San Diego, USA is scheduled on February 6th and 7th, 2020. In two-day conference will have 100+ biomarker discovery professionals, 20+ expert speakers and 15+ solution/technology providers presenting their current work in Biomarkers.
— A biomarker is a quantifiable indicator of a biological state or condition of humans and animals. Biomarkers are measured and evaluated to examine normal biological, pathogenic, or pharmacologic responses to a therapeutic condition. The use of biomarkers in basic and clinical research are common nowadays. Biomarkers provide a dynamic and effective approach to understand the range of neurological disease. A ‘companion diagnostic’ is a test for a predictive biomarker, that classifies patients into responders and non-responders, for a particular therapeutic medium.
Date of Event: February 6th and 7th, 2020.
Event Address: 1380 Harbor Island Dr, Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, CA 92101, United States.
Designed to deliver a progressive approach to the scope and challenges affecting market growth for the biomarker industry, the 5th Annual MarketsandMarkets Biomarker and Companion Diagnostics Conference in San Diego, USA will concentrate on Biomarker Discovery, Exploratory Biomarkers and application of biomarkers in Immuno-oncology, neurology and inflammatory diseases.The event is scheduled to be held on February 6th and 7th, 2020.
Key Highlights of this Event:
● More than 30 experts from academic institutes and industry will be bestowing their present project in Biomarker.
● Up-to-date information on regulatory strategies and approvals, Cancer biomarker authentication for clinical application, Biomarkers and Personalized Medication, Impact of Big data in translational biomarker research and Future of Companion Diagnostics will be discussed.
Why you need to attend this event?
· This Biomarker and Companion Diagnostics Conference will provide an opportunity to develop stable business associations and networking opportunities with scientists, clinicians, researchers, educators and professionals from pharmaceutical and bio-pharma companies, universities, and research institutes.
· Over 20 demonstrations, round-tables, and panel discussions centred on the prime prospects and challenges in biomarker research, from precision medicine and companion diagnostics to digital biomarkers and clinical trials will be arranged.
· This Biomarker Diagnostics Conference will open an avenue for the industry stakeholders to get introduced by latest updates on the field of Biomarker and Companion Diagnostics Research
· The attendees will receive Congress Workbook & Delegate Kit for Both Days, Access to the Exhibition Area & Networking Sessions, Discounted Price for Poster Presentation, Lifetime Access to Presentation Slides, Certificate of Participation and Refreshments & Luncheons.
Download an Agenda of Biomarker and Companion Diagnostics Conference @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/events/5th-annual-marketsandmarkets-biomarker-and-companion-diagnostics-conference/
· Steven Richards
Investigator, Biomarker Expert
· Pallavi Sachdev
Senior Director, Clinical Pharmacology and Translational Medicine
· Howard Federoff
Professor of Neurology
University of California
· Shailendra Singh (Shelly)
Chief Operating Officer
· Mark Ma
Executive Director, Bioanalytical & Biomarker Development
· John Rossi
Director, Translational Sciences
· Kristin Blouch
Associate Director, Clinical Biomarker Lead,
· Martine Roudier
Head Pathologist, TransPathology Lab
· Amber Donahue
Biomarker Assay Specialist
· Yisrael Katz
Director of Clinical Applications
· Naveen Babbar
Executive Director, Precision Medicine Leader
· Elizabeth Somers
Director, Diagnostic Development
· Vicky Wu
· Hua Fang
Clinical Biomarker Lead
· Senior Representative
· Senior Representative
Hurry! Book Tickets Now! Solution Provider Delegate $1499 @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/events/5th-annual-marketsandmarkets-biomarker-and-companion-diagnostics-conference/register
· Myriad RBM
· Paragon Genomics
· Flagship Biosciences
· Proteome Sciences
Who Should attend this event?
The prime stakeholders who will be benefitted by attending this event are:
· Academic Delegates
· Solution Provider Delegate
· Pharma/Biotech Delegates
This two-day Biomarker Diagnostics Conference and Companion Diagnostics Conference arranged by MarketsandMarkets will invite 100+ biomarker discovery professionals, 20+ expert speakers and 15+ solution/technology providers to an exclusive platform to deliver important buyer-seller ecosystem in the biomarker Industry.
Name: Ganesh Pardeshi
Email: Send Email
Release ID: 88935345