Global Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger Market report analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities, challenges, risks, entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces.
— A shell and tube heat exchanger is a class of heat exchanger designs. It is the most common type of heat exchanger in oil refineries and other large chemical processes, and is suited for higher-pressure applications. As its name implies, this type of heat exchanger consists of a shell (a large pressure vessel) with a bundle of tubes inside it. One fluid runs through the tubes, and another fluid flows over the tubes (through the shell) to transfer heat between the two fluids. The set of tubes is called a tube bundle, and may be composed of several types of tubes: plain, longitudinally finned, etc.
The European region is dominant in the shell & tube heat exchangers market. The rising demand for shell & tube heat exchangers in this region is mainly driven by its strong demand in the chemicals application. The North American region is the second largest consumer and manufacturer of shell & tube heat exchangers, globally. The market in this region is mainly driven by the growing opportunities from oil & gas industry and also from the fastest growing chemicals industry. The chemicals and petrochemicals and oil & gas applications are the top two applications contributing to the growing demand for shell & tube heat exchangers in North America. RoW is expected to be the fastest growing region between 2018 and 2023.
The Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger market was valued at 6090 Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach 9280 Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger.
Access more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-shell-tube-heat-exchanger-market-insights-forecast-to-2025
Key companies profiled in this report are Alfa Laval, Kelvion, Spx, Standard Xchange, Api Heat Transfer, Brask, Hughes Anderson, Manning And Lewis, Mason Manufacturing, Kennedy Tank & Manufacturing, Enerfin, Hrs Heat Exchangers, Koch Heat Transfer, Southern Heat Exchanger and more. Each of this company is profiled in the terms of company basic details, revenue, gross margin, product description, recent developments, etc.
Objectives of Global Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger Market report are:
• To analyze global Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger market status and forecast, involving production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast data
• To analyse the key Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger companies and to get details of their production, revenue, market share, and recent development
• To get in depth knowledge by segmentation of data into regions, types, manufacturers and applications
• To identify the global and key regions market potential, advantage, opportunities, challenges, restraints and risks.
• To identify the factors influencing the market like trends, drivers in global and regional aspects
• To present the competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
Purchase a copy of this premium research report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1237564
Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger Market is categorized on the basis of following product types:
(Each product type is covered in the terms of growth rate, production, revenue, price, forecast, etc)
• Crossflow to Tubes
• Parallelflow to Tubes
Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger Market is studied for the following applications:
(Each application is covered in the terms of market size growth rate, regional consumption analysis, market share, consumption forecast, etc.)
• Petrochemicals and oil & gas
• HVAC & refrigeration
• Food & beverages
• Power generation
• Pulp & paper
Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger Market: Production Segmentation by Regions covered for followings:
• United States
• Other Regions
Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger Market: Consumption Segmentation by Regions covered for followings:
• North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
• Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
• Central & South America (Brazil, Rest of South America)
• Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Inquire further details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1237564
Name: Shirish Gupta
Email: Send Email
Organization: The Market Reports
Address: SF-29, North Block, Sacred World, Wanawadi
Release ID: 471937