eHealth market are McKesson (US), Allscripts (US), athenahealth (US), Epic Systems (US), IBM (US), GE Healthcare (US), Cerner (US), Optum (US), Philips (Netherlands), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Medtronic (Ireland), and Cisco (US).
— eHealth Market include Cerner (US), McKesson (US), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), GE Healthcare (US), and Allscripts (US). Other leading players in this market include athenahealth (US), Epic Systems (US), IBM (US), Optum (US), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Medtronic (Ireland), and Cisco Systems (US). The eHealth market has numerous small players operating at both global and regional levels as well.
Download Brochure of eHealth Market spread across 263 Pages, Profiling 12 Companies and Supported with 192 Tables and 47 Figures is now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=1399684 .
Global eHealth market projected to reach USD 132.35 billion by 2023 from USD 47.60 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 22.7% during forecast period. Factors expected to drive market include need to control growing healthcare costs, growing geriatric population, high prevalence of chronic disorders, increasing eHealth initiatives for implementation of eHealth solutions, and growing demand for effective management of patient records.
Global eHealth Market, By Type
• EHR/EMR Solutions
• Picture Archiving and Communication Systems & Vendor Neutral Archive
• Radiology Information Systems
• Laboratory Information Systems
• Cardiovascular Information Systems
• Pharmacy Information Systems
• Other Specialty Information Systems
• Telehealth Solutions
• E-Prescribing Solutions
• PHR & Patient Portals
• Clinical Decision Support Systems
• Health Information Exchange Solutions
• Chronic Care Management Apps
• Medical Apps
North America accounted for largest are of the eHealth market, followed by Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period. Factors like large patient population, especially in China and India, growing per capita income, increasing investments in healthcare industry by key market players, and rising awareness about advanced technologies are driving growth of APAC eHealth market.
Click Here for More Information on eHealth Market with Top Trends and Company Profile at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=1399684 .
Global eHealth market segmented into healthcare providers, pharmacies, healthcare payers, healthcare consumers, and other end users. In 2017, healthcare providers segment dominated the eHealth market. The large share of this end-user segment is mainly due to rising government initiatives to enhance and scale-up the use of eHealth in hospitals and clinics, increasing healthcare reforms
The target audiences for the blow molding resins market report are as follows:
• Manufacturers of Blow Molding Resins
• Blow Molding Resin Compounders(those who prepare plastic formulations by mixing or/and blending polymers and additives into process ready pellets)
• Blow Molding Resin Converters (those who convert plastic resins and compounds into finished products)
• End-use Industries, such as Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages, Personal Care, and Chemical, among others
The report analyzes the eHealth market and aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as product & service and end user. The report also includes an in-depth regulatory analysis for various regions across the globe and competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product and service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Click Now for Discounted Copy of this Study “eHealth Market by Product (EHR, PACS & VNA, RIS, LIS, CVIS, Telehealth, eRx, HIE, Patient Portal, Medical Apps), Services (Remote Patient Monitoring, Diagnostic Services) End User (Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Payers, Pharmacy) - Global Forecast to 2023” report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=1399684 .
Objectives of the Study
• To define, describe, and forecast the global eHealth market on the basis of product and service, end user, and region
• To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends)
• To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market players
• To forecast the size of the eHealth market, in four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
• To profile key players in the global eHealth market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies and market shares
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as expansions, partnerships, and alliances; mergers and acquisitions; new product/technology developments; and research and development activities of the leading players in the market
Name: Hrishikesh Patwardhan
Address: 2nd floor, metropole, Next to inox theatre, Bund garden road, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Phone: +1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 314082