There are very few good reliable Courier transportation services available in South Africa. Well all that now has changed.
— PCG Courier service is more than simply three letters. Personal, convenient and global are what the letters stand for, and since 1997, it has been the goal of this service.
“PCG Courier service can help anyone with international courier services, but at the heart is South Africa for most customers and the area,” said Marcus Robb, spokesperson for the company.
Door to door services available from PCG include:
- Overnight Express in South Africa – Name a city and PCG will get it there by 10:30 a.m. the next day. Push outside the country, it will be the afternoon. Beyond these limits, one to two business days, and it will be there.
- Economical air package – Combine speed, air and a tight budget; you have PCG.
- Over the road – Exceptionally large packages.
- International courier services – Packages can be delivered to the U.S., Canada or the Orient. Overnight, next day service to London, England is also a possibility.
- Other, equally efficient services are available.
Each package shipped has a unique tracking service code. Each package is tracked from the time it leaves the facility. Those with questions should call the home office or nearest branch.
“PCG Courier company does not have a call centre. Customers make the call, and will speak to a person who is familiar with the business and operation. PCG Courier homepage will respond with the person who is on the phone,” said Robb.
PCG is registered in South Africa as a BEE company. Headquarters are in Cape Town with branch offices in Johannesburg, Durban and Port Elizabeth.
For additional information, pricing or to schedule a pick up, visit PCG Couriers.
Name: Mark Pasay
Organization: PCG Couriers
For more information, please visit http://www.pcgcouriers.co.za/
Release ID: 33046